Registration and abstract submission process
A - Enter your personal data:
- If you have participated in any of the nanoGe conferences, log in with your email and password.
- If this is your first nanoGe conference, insert your personal and contact data in this form.
- With your password you can access the registration and abstract submission system at any time. Your personal menu is in "My Account"
B - Registration fee. To participate in the Workshop, you must register. Follow these steps:
- Select your registration option (Senior speaker, Regular).
- An email will be sent confirming that your registration has been completed.
C - Abstract submission:
- Submit your abstract. The abstract text is written directly in the only form that you find in the abstract submission page. There is no Word template.
- The deadline for submitting abstracts of Senior speakers presentations is on 6th of March 2017 .
D - Format of the presentations:
- The format of the presentations can see it here.
Registration includes admission to the lectures of the workshop.
The registration is closed.